Apply Now Job no: 501531
Work type: Fixed Term Full Time
Location: Canberra, Sydney CBD, Brisbane, Adelaide, Melbourne
At HCF, our purpose is to bring our human touch to healthcare. Since 1932 we’ve been putting our members and their health first. As Australia’s largest not-for-profit health fund, we cover over 1.7 million members with health, life, travel and pet insurance and our vision is to make healthcare understandable, affordable, high quality and member centric.
HCF is embarking on a 3-year transformation journey designed to fast track our 2025 strategic objectives. The Accelerated Transformation Program is responsible for delivering initiatives spanning business and technology teams leveraging agile practices to deliver exceptional member, employee and partner experiences and outcomes.
About the role
Reporting to the Integration Services Manager this role is responsible for understanding the business and technology needs to define the technical artefacts necessary to support IT solution delivery in the most effective manner for the Integration Services team.
The purpose of the Integration Services Team is to implement a composable enterprise architecture and data exchange capabilities in a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) methodology to facilitate the seamless exchange of data and services between different HCF systems / capabilities.
Please note we have multiple Integration Developer positions and will be offering 24-month max term contracts.
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limed to:
- Conducts analysis to determine system requirements and system impacts for new or enhanced applications in order to plan and provide estimates for development tasks
- Determines development approach options and recommends the most effective approach
- Engages with business users, business/technical analysts, solution architects and others to understand needs and requirements for project and maintenance development tasks
- Designs and codes quality programs of all levels of complexity in alignment with business requirements and solution architecture for project and maintenance activities
- Develops, and implements integration solutions to improve efficiency of procedures/methods/practices, using techniques and tools including RESTful APIs, Event Driven/Queue based integrations.
- Continuous streamlining of integrated processes that include analysis of data or activity from multiple software applications
- Implements policies, methods and regulations for data and information security to respect confidentiality, integrity, and availability principles
- Conducts unit testing, support during system testing and implementation activities for difficult and complex programs
- Provides emergency technical support and resolution of production problems and other maintenance activities to ensure that applications are performing well and as designed to ensure high system availability, strong data integrity and accurate/timely reporting
- Provides input to the programming practices and standard to ensure these are up-to-date and of a high quality standard
- Challenges existing processes and practices to continuously drive efficiencies and technology delivery performance
- Bachelor’s Degree in I.T or relevant discipline.
- 5 + years of experience in Integration Application/Service Development using Object Oriented Programming.
- Proven experience of Integration platform tools (such as MuleSoft, TIBCO, IBM, Oracle, Azure Integration Services and AWS API Gateway / Lambda)
- Solid experience and understanding in the researching, reviewing, and making recommendations on integration of systems and applications like CRM, ERP (financial), Payroll System, HCM, EDRMS.
- Experience with TFS, Maven, Ant, Jenkins.
- Experience in ServiceFabric/ WFC - js - Swagger, RAML, and Open API frameworks
- Strong hands on experience with solution architecture (design) and implementing Integration solutions.
- Implemented Continuous Integrations and Continuous deployment of Java using Jenkins, Maven/Ant
- Experience with custom SDLC processes such as code versioning, packaging, test driven development (TDD), continuous integration, test automation, code analysis, and code quality metrics
- Experience with one or more Robotic Process Automation tools
- Experience in Agile development methodology/Scrum is preferred
- Proven ability to analyse, design and document interfaces of different systems and come out with supporting documentation explaining the interfaces at a detailed field level.
- Experience with full lifecycle of a project including business & Customer requirement gathering, workshop facilitation throughout the successful delivery of each piece of work.
Working in the health insurance industry, we know how important it is to prioritise the wellbeing of our own people. We want to provide you with the skills and tools you need to support your wellbeing journey, so that you can be at your best.
We’re all about creating a fantastic people experience, guided by our values, so that we can in turn better deliver for our members. We work with our people to create a work experience that is inclusive, supportive, safe and respectful so we can do the best for our members.
Come and join our HCF team!
- Up to 50% discount on health cover, pet & travel insurance
- Family & Friends day
- Organisational wide Recognition & Rewards program
- Health & Wellbeing Initiatives
A career with us – How to Apply
Please check out our website at https://www.hcf.com.au/about-us/careers
HCF is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All suitably qualified applicants will receive equal and fair consideration for employment. Applicants who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander are actively encouraged to apply. All potentially successful candidates will be required to complete background checks which will include a police clearance prior to confirmation of employment
Advertised: Thursday, 23 Jun 2022
Back to search resultsApply Now